- 1x tray & straw (tip – it’s not a plate, turn it upside down to make a tray)
- 2x bottles of CJ’s giant bubble juice (120ml each)
- 2x printed laminated worksheets (double sided)
- 2x straws & cotton string – to make a frame
- 1x pipe cleaner, chopstick & beads – to make a wand
- 1x Bubbleology Booklet
- 1x Bubbleology Worksheet
Are you stuck for something new to teach your child while stuck indoors? Worry not we’ve got this great kit for you to teach your child all about bubbles.
Bubbles aren’t just round soap spheres. Learn how to blow different shaped bubbles. Or learn how to predict when a bubble will pop. Who in your family is best at observing the life span of a bubble? Turn this into a competition for hours of fun. This kit will help you child with their eye hand coordination, fine & gross motor skills even breath control. Plus it imparts some amazing science behind the simple soap film that will astound the whole family.
Let’s create more Bubbleologists – bubble scientists.