Extra Bubble Juice;
- 240 ml bottle @ $10 (mixes up to 1lt of juice)
- 1000 ml @ $25 (mixes up to 4 lts of juice)
Concentrate Juice Mixing Instructions
- Gently turn the concentrate bottle end over end, several times, to reincorporate all ingredients.
- In a large container mix 1 part juice with 3 parts tap water.
- Stir gently. Avoid creating any foam.
Tip – Only mix up what you need. Any left over juice won’t last.
- 240 ml concentrate will make 1 litre of bubble juice
- 500 ml concentrate will make 2 litres of bubble juice
- 1000 ml concentrate will make 4 litres of bubble juice
Instructions for using Tri-String Wands
- Dip the string completely into your juice container – bucket/bowl. Keeping the tips of the wand together, raise the wand up vertically, without letting the string touch the sides of the container.
- Raise the wand above your head and open to catch the wind.
- To create a bubble, bring wand tips together to close the bubble.
- If there is no breeze, open the wand and walk backwards to create the bubble.
- If there is a strong breeze, partially open the string and stand so that the opening is at a 30 to 45 degree angle to the wind. Walk forward as the bubble forms to stop rapid expansion from bursting the bubble.